POSITION AVAILABLE - Finance Administration Support
Finance Administration Support
The Albany Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ACCI) is a not-for-profit, member driven organisation providing professional services, cost-effective information and support for businesses in the Lower Great Southern. We believe that our work is a crucial part of sustaining our amazing community. If you like working in a team and finding new ways to support and promote opportunities for business then this position may suit you.
We are looking for an expert in XERO keen to work with our team one day per week.
Key Responsibilities Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare financial records related to general ledger, payroll, budget, expense, etc
• Deliver account receivable and payable activities, including payroll.
• Follow standard accounting process for financial analysis and reporting activities.
• Perform account reconciliations and generate financial reports.
• Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related problems.
• Manage payment settlements, including debt collection.
• Other duties required by the Executive Support Coordinator.
Required Selection Criteria
• Ability to utilise Xero platform and Excel.
• Demonstrated organisational and financial management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills to effectively deal with a wide range of people and situations.
• Ability to manage and meet deadlines.
Preferred Selection Criteria – Not Required
• Proficient computer skills, including Salesforce and Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Outlook).
Essential Pre-employment Requirements
• National Police Certificate (within six months).
• 100 point identity check.
If you see yourself in this role, please provide a succinct covering letter stating why you would like, and be suitable for the role with a referee and send to email@example.com.
If you have any queries about the role please contact Tara Harris on 08 9845 7888.