NOTICE OF MEETING
Albany Chamber of Commerce and Industry is convening its Annual General Meeting at which the following business will be attended to and general and special resolutions will be proposed.
The meeting will be held at 5.30pm on Monday, 29th April 2019.
The meeting will take place at the offices of the Albany Chamber of Commerce and Industry,
76 Collie Street, Albany Western Australia.
Order of business
1. Chairperson’s opening
3. Confirmation of minutes of previous meeting
4. Business arising from previous meeting
5. Chairperson’s presentation of annual report
6. Treasurer’s report and presentation of audited financial statements
7. Appointment of Auditor
8. Questions and discussions
9. Any other business
The following general resolutions will be proposed:
1. To approve the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting.
2. To approve the Chairperson’s report (Annexure ‘A’).
3. To approve the Treasurer’s report (Annexure ‘B’).
The following special resolution will be proposed:
1. That the existing Constitution of the Albany Chamber of Commerce and Industry Incorporated be replaced by the proposed new Constitution annexed to this special resolution and available on the Albany Chamber of Commerce and Industry Incorporated website, and that the new Constitution apply to the operations of Albany Chamber of Commerce and Industry Incorporated as from its adoption by the Annual General Meeting pending final approval by the Commissioner for Consumer Protection.
The replacement constitution which will be proposed as a special resolution at the meeting is annexed at Annexure ‘C’.
Date of Notice: 5 April 2019
David Steytler – President
Albany Chamber of Commerce and Industry Incorporated
Date: Monday 29 April 2019
Time: 5:15pm for a 5:30pm start
Venue: 76 Collie St, Albany
Letter from the President
Notice of Meeting
Proxy Appointment Form
Annexure A - Chairperson’s Annual Report
Annexure B - Treasurer’s Annual Report
Annexure B - Special Purpose Finance Report
Annexure C - Note to Members
Annexure C - New Laws for Associations
Annexure C - Proposed New Constitution