Albany Chamber of Commerce and Industry convened its Annual General Meeting at which the following business was attended to and general and special resolutions were proposed.
The meeting was held at 5.30pm on Monday, 29th April 2019 and place at the offices of the Albany Chamber of Commerce and Industry, 76 Collie Street, Albany Western Australia.
Order of business
1. Chairperson’s opening
3. Confirmation of minutes of previous meeting
4. Business arising from previous meeting
5. Chairperson’s presentation of annual report
6. Treasurer’s report and presentation of audited financial statements
7. Appointment of Auditor
8. Questions and discussions
9. Any other business
The following general resolutions were be proposed and passed:
1. To approve the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting.
2. To approve the Chairperson’s report (Annexure ‘A’).
3. To approve the Treasurer’s report (Annexure ‘B’).
The following special resolution was proposed and passed:
1. That the existing Constitution of the Albany Chamber of Commerce and Industry Incorporated be replaced by the proposed new Constitution annexed to this special resolution and available on the Albany Chamber of Commerce and Industry Incorporated website, and that the new Constitution apply to the operations of Albany Chamber of Commerce and Industry Incorporated as from its adoption by the Annual General Meeting pending final approval by the Commissioner for Consumer Protection.
Date: Monday 29 April 2019
Venue: 76 Collie St, Albany